Immunology 101 will give you the understanding of the in depth characteristics and functions of the Innate and Adaptive Immune systems. The following topics will be covered:
What is the Innate Immune System?
- Which Enzymes are distinct for the Innate Immune System?
- What is Barrier Dysfunction and how does it relate to the Innate Immune System
- Toll Like Receptors and their role in immune function
- Ways we can support Inflammation Resolution in the human body.
What are the key characteristics of the Adaptive Immune System?
- What is the role of Humoral immunity B-cells and their part in anti-body reactions?
- What are the key components of Cell mediated Immunity?
- T cell proliferation and its role in the Adaptive Immune System
If you want to learn how to advise your patients on how to nutritionally support their immune system then this seminar is a must!